Friday, December 25, 2015

WCW CUSTOM DUNGEON OF DOOM PLAYSET

I was not around during WCWs run.  I was strictly a WWF guy.  But I do like the concept.  The Wizard from the WWF came to WCW and became the Master.  He basically formed a group of old WWF guys that hated Hulk Hogan.  Guys Hogan used to wrestle in the WWF.
Along with Kevin Sullivan they feuded with Hogan for a long time.  They had Kamala, One Man Gang, and others.
 I posed the throne against the snakepit.  Sadly...There was never a Master figure ever made.
Come on Mattel!  Make a master figure!
It does work well with other lines as well.  Here is my Toybiz Apocalypse pondering the rule of mutantkind.

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the way you like to have fun with your toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool set up. It'd be great if they released the figure now to go with it.

    ReplyDelete