Monday, November 16, 2015

CUSTOM WWF BARBED WIRE CHAIR

I had NO idea this even existed.  How lame am I?  But I had purchased the Batista DVD to show in the cafe.  I had no idea Batista faced HHH in a hell in the cell and this was pulled out.  Wow.  How destructive!  I had to have Ray make one.

This was the match in particular.  It looks so brutal.
 It looks awesome!  Love it.  Gonna have some fun with this one from Ray.
It was very simple for him to do as well.  Just a piece of wood, a little paint and some string.  The effect pays off though.  My first barbed wire chair.

6 comments:

  1. simple but effective. Id like to see a custom of the old war games ring or a scaffold match like from starrcade 1986 night of the skywalkers where Jim Cornette fell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a scaffold! First custom I ever had done. Google monster cafe saltillo scaffold. It is there in glorious metal.

      Delete
    2. HOLY COW MAN! I dont know how I missed that! I want to go play at your house. Now you need The Road Warriors and custom Midnight Express with Jim Cornette so you can recreate Starrcade 86 night of the skywalkers match ( the first pro wrestling show I ever went to)

      Delete