Wednesday, May 6, 2015

HORIZON DRACULA!

SO I GOT ANOTHER KIT FROM THAILAND...
WHAT WILL THE END RESULT BE?  Something fantastic I bet!
Oh yeah!  Ray did him up with a customized base that I saw in a magazine.
Look at that stone detail!  It is off the hook! Do you see the rat on the floor?
I was shining a flashlight through the window in the back to show Ray made a translucent gothic style window!  WOW!
 So this is the second Horizon kit we have done.  The first being ole Creature on the right.
They look so awesome in Monster Cafe Saltillo and really bring something special to it.  I am busting at the gut to get Frankenstein and the Mummy from Horizon.  Again they do not have bases so Ray will come up with something.
Look into my eyes!  You are getting sleepy!  Check out the trees in the back with the bats!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great Job good Sir...
    Looks nice... We will be getting you my Dad's E-mail ....
    he will mail some things to you ...
    he often does "shipping"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gathering a few other pieces as well...

    ReplyDelete