Thursday, April 16, 2015

SKULL CANYON

YEAH,  I NEVER HAD THE TIM MEE BATTLE MOUNTAIN AS A KID...

I HAD SOMETHING WEIRD BUT STILL COOL!  AND AN AWESOME MOUNTAIN IN ITSELF!

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!  THE EVEL KNEVIL SKULL CANYON!!!!

WAS I A FAN OF KNEVIL WHEN I WAS YOUNG?  NO!  I HAVE NO IDEA WHY MY FATHER BOUGHT ME THIS AS A KID...PERHAPS I LOVED THE YETI MONSTER....

I USED TO TAPE THE BOULDERS TO THE CEILING PRETENDING THE MILLENIUM FALCON WAS IN THE ASTEROID BELT.

SO GREAT TO HAVE THIS VINTAGE DOODAD BACK WITH ME.

I gave the box to Ray.  He wanted to cut it out and hang it on his wall.  Why not?  I never collect things on the card.

I have nothing new for awhile now as I am still dealing with the broken arm tragedy....Dealing with insurance companies is a nightmare sometimes.  Hope to be back soon.  

9 comments:

  1. Congrats my Friend....
    We remember this play-set as a kid....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I which is why I had to have it again...

      Delete
  2. Never saw that before. Pretty Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I like the modern MU stuff...getting the stuff I had originally as a kid rules all.

      Delete
  3. I never had this complete as a kid . Mine came from a yard sale in like 1980 and was missing the rocks.I think I was only like 5 years old when it came out originally .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was complete as a kid...All I am missing from this one is the ramp and the branches with the skulls....Raymundo can make both if I want.

      Delete
  4. I really need to pick up some kind of playset for my figures.This one looks like fun.I wouldn't mind an Evil Knevil figure either.

    ReplyDelete