Thursday, March 26, 2015

ROBOCOP SENTINEL?

Remember when I got those Robocop Ed-260's?  No?  Well the lot also came with a slightly tall Robocop figure.  TOO TALL FOR MU...OR SO I THOUGHT...
He is ok...But what good is he for?  So I got to looking at him...and decided to customize him into a Sentinel for the X-men to fight!
UH OH...HE HAS COME UPON MY AVENGERS TEAM...THIS WILL NOT END GOOD...
WHAM!  GOLIATH OPENS UP A CAN OF WHOOP ASS!
A WELL PLACED PUNCH SENDS THE SENTINEL INTO A CANYON POND WHERE HIS CIRCUITS FRY...

8 comments:

  1. Dude, that's so awesome. He looks great and it's such a funny cross over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like your having a blast,Hobby!That's what collecting toys Is all about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check my site for your logo...

    Thetoybox1138.blogspot.com/2015/03/playing-with-logos.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS ALOT...BUT I GOTTA KEEP THIS AS I ACTUALLY RUN A CAFE BASED ON MONSTERS

      Delete